AC WORKS® [ASINL730P-FC] 30A 277V L7-30P Power Input Inlet UL and C-UL Listed with Weather Cover
This AC WORKS® brand inlet wiring device [ASINL730P-FC] is a heavy-duty power input connection device. This inlet works with 10 AWG (American Wire Gauge) copper wire and is commonly used for industrial equipment, transfer switch, and generator power. Included in your purchase is a 1-year limited warranty.
This product requires mounting holes with a saw size between 2.10'' (53.34mm) to 2.3'' (58.42mm).
Note: 18 Gauge wire is for 10 Amp, 16 Gauge wire is for 13 Amp, 14 Gauge wire is for 16 Amp, 12 Gauge wire is for 20 Amp, and 10 Gauge wire for 30 Amp
California Residents: See Proposition 65 Information
- Industrial, Commercial, High Power Source Inlet
- 30 Amp, 277 Volt Inlet with Cover
- NEMA L7-30P Locking Power Inlet
- UL and C-UL Certified, E237606
- Durable Construction and Compact Design and Thick Quality Copper Connection
We have created a USER MANUAL to guide you through the proper use of this product.